Mon/Wed/Fri in the morning
EducationAssociation Degree in Liberal Arts: Social Behavior Concentration at Santa Ana College; Bachelor degree in Economics at National Central University in Taiwan; Enrolling in CalState Fullerton 2012 FALL Fundamental Level Math Single Subject Credential Program
1. Supplemental Instruction Student Assistant Math Tutor at Centennial Education Center for more than 3 years.
2. THINK Together Program Leader at UTT Middle School for 8 months.
3. STEM Teacher Aide at Sierra Intermediate for 4 months.
4. Currently a AIMS Scholar at CSUF and enrolling in Noyce Grant project as a Teaching Fellow at Anaheim!
My Education GPA:
1. Bachelor Degree GPA 3.24 since 2003~2007
2. Association Degree GPA 3.84 since 2008~2012
3. Passed CBEST and CSET math portion
4. Currently Enrolling Math Teaching Credential Program At Cal State Fullerton
Reason why I want to be a tutor:
Because I enjoy teaching math, and I have passion for numbers, I want to see people progess and gain knowledge and eventually feel no fear in math. I am aiming for being a middle school math teacher in the future. I think this tutoring experience will empower my confidence and skills to go for my ultimate goal and dream.
Relevant Classes I've Taken:
Calculus, Financial Accounting 101, English 101, Business Software Application, Principles of Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics and Probability, Managerial Accounting, Public Speaking, Computer Science, Microsoft Office Applications etc.
I have a Human Development School-Age Teacher Permit, which requires 33 human development units such as Introduction to Human Development, Child as Victim, Teaching in Diverse Society, Career in Teaching, Teach with School-Age Activity etc.
1. Certificate of LERN 10 Online Tutoring Training Project
2. Disney College Program Certificate
3. Disney Professional Development Study
4. Volunteer Service Presidential Award
5. One Year Military Service as Military Police
HobbiesMy name is Li. I speak mandarin. Love outdoor activities ex. biking, hiking, volleyball, tennis, pin-pong, swimming etc. I love to read comic books. I am good with technology. I know lots of useful computer applications. I love accounting and math and numbers. I love watching movies and hanging out with friend. I love to smile and hanging out with my friends. I love traveling as well; I have been to many countries in Aisa and Europe. I love camping outdoor and experiencing living in the wild. I love to be independent and love to share my stories to others.
10th Grade math, Algebra 3/4, Algorithms, AP Chinese, Chinese, GED, Math, Middle School Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, Pre-Calculus
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.